The 13 Essays -- Titles:
1. USING MORALITY AND MONEY TO MAKE BUSINESS DECISIONS 2
2. COOPERATION AND COMPETITION AS SYMBOLISM 2
3. BOTANY AND LESSONS FOR BUSINESS 2
4. YOUR FORTUNE IN PROVIDING WHAT PEOPLE WANT 3
5. MAKING THE MARKETPLACE YOUR OWN 3
6. DOING BUSINESS WITH THE HORIZONTAL GENERATION 4
7. “PLEASE SUCCEED IN BUSINESS, WITHOUT REALLY TRYING” 5
8. DIVERSITY ON YOUR BOARD OF DIRECTORS 7
9. A MODEST AMOUNT OF MONEY: How to Avoid Fraudulent Business “Deals” 7
10. PREDICTING THE FUTURE 8
11. SAILING THE SEVEN C’S OF GOOD BUSINESS 8
12. MILLION-DOLLAR IDEAS - forty six of them! 9
13. IMPLEMENTATION of BUSINESS PLANS, HOPES AND IDEAS 11
- Did Socrates say "Know Thyself", or was he misunderstood, as all are. Show Thyself is all we can do. The knowing is unknowable. I am filled with joy. It can't be helped.
Became a Farmer, Builder, Musician, Tank Commander, Librarian, Lawyer and Minister. I have failed at many things. And now retired. Filled, just filled, with Joy.