Saturday, June 04, 2016

Does anyone study "theology" anymore? Has the "miraculousness" of existence finally risen to Scientific standards? Finally!

Why are you interested in studying "Theology"?     

PURPOSE: To study the miraculous: Everything. Existence and Non-existence.

 Midway upon Journey. 

“Nel mezzo del cammin di nostra vita mi ritrovai per una selva oscura che la diritta via era smarrita.”  Now in a dark forest of mid-life, I find the pathway lost. Turning to Theology as a resource for exploring the next part of the Journey.

It is my intention to live my purpose as a “shining star”.  Philippians 2:15.  Of the nine legendary fruits of the Spirit, I choose kindness to specifically embody.  I was raped at the beginning of my life.  I advanced through a series of remarkably similar incidents which clearly look like a “pattern” of consequences.  I was unaware of the pattern.  The unawareness, in spite of being completely conscious, clouded my choices and judgment. 

Only in maturity, only by the gift of hindsight, was I able to see patterns.
 I was not able to gauge at the time.  Not all Crosses are visible. Without being aware of it, bear its weight. Becoming aware of it, bear its fruit.

  
4    Without an Absolute, the Particulars are Meaningless - Plato

Not sure. Hope to find out and focus soon.  Am fairly certain “particulars” are not as important as Absolutes, but what is that in relationships?  The goals of studying are neither necessary nor an excuse.   Life is a long-delayed fulfillment of the opportunities and obligations laid before me.  Journey gives and takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment